Bryan, you still here?
I always enjoy this quip. Skeptics are too afraid to face reality.
Bryan, you're simply seeing things how you want to see them. It's blatantly obvious to anyone else reading.
You haven't answered the real core question here: how can an exponentially expanding sales force sell at a profit to a static, low-demand market?
The answer: it can't.
And I love the way you just reinterpret 770,000 sales people and turn them into customers.
If we look at the total sales force the figures look really bad (just as I predicted) but if you ignore 96% of the sales force and apply the commission payments to the other 4% then the figures look a little more like you want them to look like.
Bryan - it's called: self-delusion.